Chardonnay 2022 Fallwind St. Michael 750ml

€17.00

(€22.67 / L)

VAT included
Quantity

South Tyrol DOC
Chardonnay
Fallwind

The Chardonnay grape variety is one of the most renowned among white wine varieties and prefers warm, sun-drenched sites. Our vineyards offer ideal conditions for a
Chardonnay Fallwind that stands out for its fullness, silky elegance and harmonious balance between acidity and softness. It is accompanied by a hint of ripe fruit. The best
prerequisites for enjoyable drinking experiences.

Eye: Straw yellow with green reflections.
Nose: fruity scent of melon and ripe apples
Taste: velvety, buttery, soft

Growing area:
Site: various vineyards in the municipality of Appiano (420-500m).
Exposure: southeast, southwest
Soils: calcareous gravel and moraine debris soils
Method of cultivation: Guyot

The majority (75%) is fermented in steel tanks, the rest (25%) in wooden barrels followed by malolactic fermentation. In February, the two wines are blended.
Yield
WI CH SM FALLWIND 22
60 Items

Data sheet

Year
2021
Type
White Wine
Winery
Winery San Michele Appiano