Double Magnum

Double Magnum

Active filters

Chianti class. 2021...
  • New

Chianti class. 2021...

At Castellare, Chianti Classico is produced using only two indigenous grape varieties: Sangioveto, the prince of Tuscan vines, which makes up 90% of the blend, and the<br />remaining 10% of Canaiolo, another typical variety of the area. The true Chianti Classico, therefore, without the addition of international vines such as Cabernet or Merlot, in<br />order to maintain the authentic formula of the most famous of Italian wines while seeking maximum elegance.<br /><br />Tasting notes: the colour of this Chianti Classico is the ruby red of Sangioveto. The nose is fragrant, fresh with pleasant hints of red fruit, liquorice, currants and a light touch<br />of vanilla. The typical notes of Chianti Sangiovese dominate. On the palate it expresses a pleasant sweetness, is round, soft and savoury. Acidity and persistence<br />characterise a very elegant aftertaste.<br /><br />Pairings: A very versatile wine that also goes well with structured and important dishes. It also goes well with stews and medium-aged cheeses.<br /><br />Varieties: 90% Sangioveto 10% Canaiolo<br />
Price €114.60
Insoglio del cinghiale 2021...
  • New

Insoglio del cinghiale 2021...

Insoglio del cinghiale<br />Tuscany red<br /><br />ASSEMBLY<br />INDICATIVE PERCENTAGES<br />Merlot 28%, Syrah 45%, Cabernet Sauvignon 7%, Cabernet Franc 13%, other red grapes 7%.<br /><br />TYPOLOGY<br />SOILS<br />Partly clayey, partly Bolgheri conglomerate. The warmer soils with a predominance of sand are dedicated to Syrah.<br /><br />DETAILS<br />FIRST VINTAGE: 2003<br />WINEMAKER: HELENA LINDBERG<br />CONSULTANT: MICHEL ROLLAND<br />TASTING NOTES<br />Ruby red with purple highlights, the nose releases a complexity of aromas ranging from ripe red fruits and Mediterranean scrub to delicate notes of fresh tobacco and<br />spices. On the palate it is soft and silky, but at the same time supported by a vein of acidity that gives us a crisp and persistent finish.<br />ALCOHOL 14%<br />TOTAL ACIDITY 4.95 G/L<br />PH 3.64<br />
Price €134.20